Job description / Role
Job holder will be responsible to define long-term strategic goals for Abu Dhabi office across all sectors, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals to achieve targeted sales & profit margins. Build market position by locating, developing, and defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Budget & Sales Forecast
• Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets.
• Ensure that all the tenders and quotations are entered in the CRM system.
• Update sales Forecast on Weekly basis and Achieve Monthly Sales target.
• Ensure proper sales force alignment with all strategic vendors across all business verticals.
• Ensure control over sales funnel and committed forecasting on monthly bases.
• Develop an account planning for all strategic customers across assign area and business verticals.
• Develop sales business plan for the assign area, target and team.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network within the specified sector.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials.
• Cold call as appropriate within assigned market sector to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Work closely with Line manager in order to identify common new business prospects to sell solutions and services.
Develop marketing mix and competitive strategy
• Attend industry events and exhibitions to build business relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of current market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with the management on business trends with a view to develop new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales.
Management and Research
• Submit regular progress reports and ensure data accuracy.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the Business Unit performance.
Sales Team Management
• Demonstrating traits of an excellent sales manager facing modern market challenges
• Employ and train the sales team to generate increased sales and profits and build healthy pipelines
• Conduct weekly sales coaching and counseling sessions
• Ownership of Project leadership and team building abilities to improve sales and retain people
• Carry out productive sales performance reviews and use a wide array of sales performance evaluation models
• The role requires building strong business relationships with internal/external stakeholders to achieve the targeted revenue.
• Regularly make decisions and take independent action on matters directly affecting sales targets.
• Team Management Skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Sales Planning Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.