Job description / Role
• Responsible for sales activities and achievement of sales targets, including: budget setting, sales allocation, sales operation & planning coordination, key customer relationship management, and customer services.
• Develop good customer base to grow the paperboard business; manage the relationship with key customers
• Adhere to sales policies, standards & procedures to ensure quantity, quality & cost effectiveness of the paperboard business.
• Establish and achieve the sales targets in assigned territories/key international markets; manage, motivate and develop the sales channels/distributors.
• Bachelor degree, MBA preferred.
• At least 8 years sales experience from relevant industry (commodity, chemical), of which 3 years are in the paper, pulp or paperboard industry.
• Proven track record in Sales of commodity goods.
• Commercially savvy with high business acumen.
• Familiar with international trading terms and best practice.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
• Proficient in English communication.
• Able to travel to remote site operations and sales locations as required and upon easing of travel restrictions.
About the Company
A leading resource manufacturing company with global footprints.
B&S World Supply
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
A Leading Company In The UAE
Sales Manager - Government
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers