Job description / Role
Senior Sales Manager – Building Materials - Flooring - Chemicals - Projects - Gcc Countries
FILA INDUSTRIA CHIMICA S.P.A. – MIDDLE EAST – branch of the Italian manufacturer of construction chemicals for the treatment, protection and maintenance of any kind of surface - is looking for a Senior Sales Manager.
The professional figure we are looking for will be responsible for expanding the customer portfolio and for increasing the existing customers.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of the branch, the candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
• Planning of the most suitable commercial strategies, especially concerning top prospect’s achievement and optimal negotiation of sale conditions, with related budgets and offers definitions;
• Controlling and supervising of the whole supply process: from the checking out of orders, together with the commercial office, to credit management;
• Achieving the budget in the assigned area; proposing adjusting strategies in the case of unexpected performances' results.
IMPORTANT: practical Technical demonstrations are requested.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
• Strengthened experience in that role, matured by working in construction industry and good knowledge in building materials;
• Well-established and demonstrable relationships with project specifiers, tendering managers, project consultants, stone consultants, etc.;
• Ability to negotiate with Contractors, Developers, Architects;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• UAE experience of at least 5 years.
• Complete and continuative readiness to travel, both national and to the Italian headquarters, in order to join refresher courses and strategic meetings.
• Distinctive features are: customer orientation, negotiation ability, relational skills, flexibility and proactive approach.
• Our company offers the integration in a successful oriented and full developing reality with the possibility to undertake an experience in a young, dynamic and international environment with a clear meritocratic structure.
• Professional and economic conditions will be adjusted to the acquired experience.
• Workplace: Dubai
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - HORECA
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Export Sales and Business Development Manager - Tyres