This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Manager jobs in UAE
• Implement sales plan and strategy in order to maximize financial and non-financial objectives.
• Sell new and existing exhibitions to achieve strategic and financial targets
• Remain abreast of developments within the exhibition industry, especially sales innovations
• Research and visit competitive exhibitions to source new ideas and market practices
• Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
• Provide leadership and training to the Sales team.
• Contribute to the development of prospects to encourage visitor promotion
• Expand and develop exhibition database
• Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get exhibitors
• Floor plan Management
• Sales Budget management and control to ensure achievement of revenue and NOP targets
• Coordinates with Operation and Marketing team to assure the exhibition is of highest standard.
• Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired.
• Delivery of all sales-related financial revenues and targets
• Develop new sales innovations and programmes to maintain competitive edge
• Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retention and acquisition
• Effective target setting, tracking and delivery across all sales bands
• Effective management of sales agents and national associations networks
• Implement key account strategy and programme
• Ability to drive team
• Sense of priority and urgency
• Tenacity in client negotiation
• Good and effective follow up and continuity
• Organized and systematic approach
• Commercial acumen
• Accountability and ownership
• Resourceful and creative
• Strong Sales negotiations skills
• Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
• Strong sales, interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the exhibitions industry and the ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.