Job description / Role
• Achieve and drive the government & the corporate business in the best possible conditions for Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre
• To promote Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre to all UAE Government and Sharjah Government in particular and ensure that all agreed to sales strategies and techniques are fully
• implemented in all Sales related activities
• To secure the corporate business for the hotel maximising yield and growing business from within these markets to meet budgeted revenue.
• Achieve the overall budgeted revenue requirements -meet sales targets.
• Achieve all sales activity targets as agreed in the sales action plan
• Provide support, direction and guidance to sales executives assigned to the same sector
• Attend sales related functions within the hotel and outside as directed by DOSM
• Maintain proper record of all Sales Activity
• Ensure a proper follow up with all assigned clients for all administrative requirements·
• Establish and maintains files on all his/her active accounts. Ensure these are maintained as live files by tracing follow-up calls, in hard copy as well as in the system·
• Maintain constant contrast with the market in order to obtain detailed information on competitors activity
• Arrange and accompany clients on FAM/SITE inspection trips to Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre
• Disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate·
• Maintain and ensure a high level of exposure in the hotel and in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communications, for his/her and team accounts and prospect
• Assist in collections effort when directed by the DOSM or GM.
• Complete Sales weekly and monthly reports for the hotel as appropriate
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
• Attend all Department meetings as required
• Be an example for all fellow colleagues and exercise the ACCOR values
• Execute sales trips, under the direct approval of DOSM to areas with business potential for Dubai
• Participate in trainings as directed
• Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
• Essential and optional requirements
• Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school with minimum experience of 3 years in hotel industry and 1 year in Sales department , Government &
• Corporate Sector .
• Languages: fluent in the national language ( Arabic) , and good level in English
• In-depth Knowledge of the concepts and Analysis of the Government in UAE and Sharjah In-depth to their requirements and on how to secure this business in a professional manner
• IT Skill : Excel. PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
• Strong Selling, Time Management, Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
• The person should motivate and inspire others
• Local Hotel's experience and UAE driving licence are mandatory .
• Strong business orientation in three aptitudes:
- Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding);
- Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed);
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active).
- Strong Selling, Time Management, Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- The person should motivate and inspire others.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.