Job description / Role
• Manage sales and drive improvement in share of wallet for 5-10 large accounts (total. Revenue under management: AED 40-60 million).
• Maintains strong professional relationships with key decision makers/influencers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage sales and drive improvement in wallet share for 20-30 mid-sized accounts (total revenue under management: AED 30-40 million) with support from a senior sales manager.
• Maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers/influencers.
• Manage account sales and wallet share.
• Identify opportunities to increase sales of digital services products along with core telecom products.
• Lead contract negotiations and involve the right stakeholders as needed.
• Maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
• Develop account plans identifying opportunities and strategies to capture them.
• Understand competitor offerings, value propositions and key strengths.
• Develop plan to anticipate and respond to competitor actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
• Two to five years' experience as a sales manager or solution architect (preferably in media/telecom/IT companies).
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Business Development Executive - Strategic / Mega Deal Projects
IBM Middle East
Quest Search & Selection