Job description / Role
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
• Builds & manages relationships with SMB customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction as well as profitable account growth and maximization of sales.
• Bears overall responsibility for customer ownership and acts as first-point of contact in all commercial customer interactions.
• Manages entire sales cycle including customer profiling, account planning, lead generation, proposing, negotiating and closing of deals.
• Coordinates with team of Account Managers and oversees all daily sales and service activities with respective customers (Sales Manager)
• Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions (Sales Manager)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Builds and manages permanent, proactive customer relationship and ensures customer satisfaction and stickiness as well as profitable account growth by coordinating all customer-related activities and acting as first-point of contact.
• Builds and manages permanent, trusting customer relationships.
• Understands customer’s business, buying behavior, needs and decision criteria and expertise in digital services such as hosting, iot, m2m, security, etc
• Bears overall responsibility for customer ownership by managing an average of 40 customer base and acts as central point of contact and interface between customer organization and Etisalat.
• Executes overall sales strategy and develops compelling plans for each account with awareness on importance and strategic impact for Etisalat.
• Tracks, analyses, understands customers’ business, procurement process, and buying criteria; anticipates their needs and translates into present and future requirements for ICT services and tailored solutions.
• Execute and Develops sales strategies for individual SMB customers to achieve given sales targets revenue targets, visits targets, customer experience targets, and VOA targets.
• Identifies key decision makers & their key influencers in the purchasing process.
• Manages entire sales cycle including customer profiling & account planning, lead generation, proposing, negotiating and closing of profitable deals and coordinates with Technical Pre-Sales to provide thorough customer advice.
• Executes all necessary steps for completing customer requests for proposals.
• Capably manages negotiations with customers and finalizes proposals/ contracts.
• Proactively interacts with all related sections (Technical Pre-Sales, Service Delivery & Order Management, and Complaints Coordination) to ensure smooth and efficient processing and delivery of customer requirements.
• Provides thorough after-sales services and proficiently handles problems.
• Ensures complete processing of all customer inquiries/ complaints received by customer, Customer Care Center, Business Centers; forwards inquiries/ complaints to Complaints Coordination as required.
• Generates new sales opportunities by communicating customer needs and recommending solutions to appropriate sections; follows-up on development/ implementation.
• Actively executes telesales campaigns in coordination with Senior Manager Account Management.
• Evaluates performance of Account/ Manager, identifies training needs and follows up accordingly. (Sales Manager)
• Manages all sales activities and supervises their execution to develop effective customer relationships.(Sales Manager)
• Defines & implements strategy to increase revenues and gain market share in SMB segment.(Sales Manager)
• Manages, monitors and evaluates on-going performance and quality of its output and services.(Sales Manager)
• Oversees planning, prioritization and assignment of targets and tasks. Reviews allocation/ utilization of resources and section performance. (Sales Manager)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration
• Candidates must have at least 6 - 8 yrs (Manager) years of experience in sales / key account management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.