Job description / Role
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout UAE.
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
• Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the AMMT Code of Conduct.
• Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales unit managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
• Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
• Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
• Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
AED 18,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: HEALTH INSURANCE , AIR TICKET, INCENTIVES, SALES COMMISSION
• Should have very good contacts with Private and Government Hospitals in UAE
• Having 5-10 years’ experience in UAE Medical Market
• Should Have Valid UAE Driving License ( Prefer own car)
• Good Communication skills in English ( Arabic additional advantage)
• Only candidates with Medical Sales Experience to apply.
About the Company
A well established Medical Firm in UAE.
Medical Sales Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Product Specialist
A Well Established Medical Firm In UAE
Business Development / Sales Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE
B&S World Supply