Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Sales and Marketing division in line with company's strategic/commercial priorities and brand standards, whilst meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations.
The Director of Sales and Marketing has direct oversight of the Sales and Marketing operations of the hotel. Responsibilities include the Sales, Marketing, Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing, developing and writing business plans, and ownership meetings. Additionally, this role leads the development and implementation of both short-term and long-term strategies in all sales, marketing channels to achieve hotel's revenue goals and increase market share performance.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Hospitality Management
- Minimum 2-3 years' work experience as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Luxury Resort Experience preferable
- GCC experience is preferable
- Proven track record in delivering business objectives and Key Performing Indicators
- Excellent written and verbal communication alongside effective problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
About the Company
A leading law firm in the UAE.