Job description / Role
The Sales Operations Analyst will support the sales & proposals excellence operations team and associated commercial risk management processes to support sustainable, profitable Commercial growth in MENA.
- To support the operational side of the region sales team, including operation rigor and rhythm, matrix and scorecards for the Sales team MENA
- Support the Region Sales teams in providing commercial metrics, including but not limited to commitment, order and CM
- Work with Global Commercial Excellence team on commercial excellence tools in support of the regional strategies.
- Continuously simplify the proposal processes across the business, with special emphasis on Lean opportunities for improvement and waste reduction to drive commercial intensity.
- Drive process compliance and operation rigor, provide specific leadership, plans, and actions to ensure that GE wins profitable product and services sales within the assigned customers
- Lead special project, analysis, report and presentation per business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in operations or commercial excellence
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Knowledge of SQL and SFDC is a plus
- Experienced in a matrix and cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and facilitation skills with ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage in a non-hierarchical, matrix management.
- Knowledge of Gas Power Products
- Ability to manage and understand financial analysis, risk, legal/contractual principles
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals and strong executive presentation skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales Assistant (Steel Trade)
Sales Executive/Manager for a Repair and Maintenance Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE