Job description / Role
· Effectively sell products / services & extended warranties through understanding of the customer’s needs, tailoring a solution to meet those needs, and closing the sales.
· Always ensure a proper product demonstration.
· To achieve the sales objectives for the assigned section.
· Update/print/install price & product information labels for the assigned section.
· Ensure proper product display & “in-store merchandising”.
· Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding refunds/exchanges, and security practices.
· To manage the team in performing tasks such as duty schedules etc in the absence of the Manager.
· Work according to the set business operating procedures.
· Monitor inventory levels and communicate when inventory replenishment is needed.
· Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
· Developing a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge.
· Greet customers politely and ascertain what each customer wants or needs and aid them in locating merchandise.
· Sell to customers by explaining product feature vs. benefits.
· Schedule home deliveries directly with customers and coordinate with the services team to ensure timely delivery of products.
AED 2,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus incentives
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience as a Salesperson preferably in the retail electronics industry
· Well-developed skills in written and spoken English
· Knowledge in Arabic is an added advantage
· Should possess good presentation skills
About the Company
E-City General Trading LLC is a retail company with its headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. E-City successfully operates a chain of Multibrand Electronics retail stores across UAE’s leading shopping malls.
It has ambitious plans to emerge as one of the market leaders in organized electronics retail in the region, and is a part of the Al Batha Group of Sharjah, which is one of the largest private business groups in the UAE.