Sales Program Manager - Temporary Contract (6 Months)
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Contract duration: 6 months
• Create and implement new processes to achieve operational rigor across several teams.
• Implement complex process changes through clear communication and documentation, creating communication plans, and executing on those plans.
• Run multiple initiatives end to end at one time, while managing tasks across various teams and time zones.
• Display drive and enthusiasm to quickly launch new initiatives and projects.
• Must have familiarity with tools (e.g., Slack, Google Suite, Highspot, SalesForce).
• Create and maintain meeting materials and reports for senior leadership teams.
• Able to execute and focus on sales programs launching.
• Manage the overall project management and launch from start to end.
• Succinct writer
• Understanding of sales enablement and execution
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Ad, or similar field.
• At least 5 - 7 years of experience in sales program management and similar.
• Experience and good understanding of the Middle East and North Africa markets.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English (writing and speaking).
• Experience running multiple programs at one time.
• Can drive change management.
• Experience with multi-vendor execution.
• Ability to look forward in building future programs for SMB.
• Candidate with consulting/advertising experience is a big plus, someone who can engage open-ended problems and devise solutions.
• Flexible to travel on a quarterly/regular basis as per business requirements.
• Project management experience and certification preferred.
• Available to join immediately.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager - Seafood
Right Calibre Executive Search
Business Development Manager