Job description / Role
About Mark Williams
We are an award-winning recruitment agency who believe that recruitment is an art. We cover banking & finance, technology and Emiratisation and we’ve been in the region for over 10 years. We have built a loyal client base through traditional, direct sales and referral business. Our service is based on knowledge, professionalism and speed to market.
We have a new business line and the sales representative will work in a team to reach the targets.
Purpose of the role
Ongoing development of the business meeting its growth targets. Bring the division to the next level!
• Represent the new business line in a positive and professional manner
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Make the agreed number of weekly sales calls
• Review and implement in conjunction with the team the most effective methods of approaching new customers
• Conduct CV analysis on daily basis
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Maintain records of customer communications in our CRM
What we offer
• Joining a fast-growing new business division in a leading recruitment agency
• A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
• Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have a feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
• 22 days annual leave
• Events. Every Thursday afternoon, we hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team
• Training programmes to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.