Job description / Role
Job title: Sales Specialist
Company name: Colombian Exotic Coffee
Job location: Dubai, UAE
• The core objective is the acquisition of new customers as well as further business development in the field of Green Coffee Beans to the roasters in the UAE and ultimately across the GCC region.
• You will be responsible for presenting and selling our product to a variety of professionals in the coffee industry.
• Your goal will be to develop creative and alternative strategies to achieve and surpass sales targets.
• Colombian Exotic Coffee is Colombian Coffee Producers since 1920.
Nature and scope:
• The jobholder is responsible to present, promote and sell Green Coffee Beans using solid arguments to prospective B2B customers.
• The jobholder is responsible to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Furthermore, Sales Specialist needs to analyse market needs and trends, identify and deliver strategies to support company's business development plan.
Job role and responsibilities:
• Research, asses and analyse market to source new sales leads.
• Prospect, cold calling and make formal presentations of company pricing, products and promotions to major coffee customers to gain or expand new business.
• Arrange offering samples, enter sales contracts.
• Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies.
• Manage inventory and track product quality to coordinate sales.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
• Gather market intelligence and stay current with developments and regulations.
• Reach out to B2B customers to generate leads, generate revenues by attracting new customers.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Prepare personalized sales proposals that identify the specific level of partnership with new customers.
• Host coffee tastings with potential new consumers, where applicable lead negotiations that balance best results for both clients and sales goals.
• Provide support to new customers, as needed, through training and other consultation activities.
• Maintain a deep understanding of our products, practices, and brand values while engaging with others.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies to grow the business and to increase the client base.
• Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products, handle and resolve customer complaints and disputes.
• Follow-up on customer quotations to close deals.
• Process sales orders and follow up on shipment.
• Provide feedback information to management from what customers are saying or requesting with HR Manager.
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and presentations giving figures on sales and attend weekly sales meeting.
• Identify and report sales opportunities by analysing market.
• Monitor competitor activity within the marketplace.
• May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.
• Excellent in sales strategies and tactics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of competency in communication via calls
• Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
• Well organized with innovative problem-solving skills
• Focused, reliable, and able to adhere to deadlines
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Results orientated, with desire and tenacity to optimise performance
• Negotiation skills
• Superior analytical and financial skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Superb customer service skills
• Ability to communicate clearly, directly, succinctly, and honestly in all business-related communications
• Strong initiative, motivation, and self-management skills
• Able to multi-task
• Proficient in computer skills
• Fluent English
• Flexible to work long hours, nights or weekends
• Willing to travel on short notice worldwide
• UAE Driving Licence
• Market analysis
• Selling techniques /Customer knowledge
• Knowledge of the UAE market structure for Coffee
• Budgeting and finance
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field
• Sales Professional Certificate
• Green Coffee Beans Sales Experience
• Appropriate sales experience (B2B preferred)
• Knowledge of specialty coffee (specifically roasting and/or sensory analysis)
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in all aspects of Coffee Industry
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive
Customer Services Representative
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East