Job description / Role
• Actively pursuing growth opportunities, by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
• Delivering agreed revenue and sharing objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve monthly KPI’s.
• Continuously promoting sales activities by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts.
• Achieving a balanced portfolio of business that maximizes operational efficiency and reduces risk all in accordance to the allocation of targets set by the Department Manager.
• Ensuring accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers.
• Conducting customer presentations and details sales/project proposals.
• Constant communication with new customers, customer support and department staff about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
• Supporting the department in pricing, preparing quotations and estimates for contract negotiations; coordinates the negotiation process.
• Preparing sales contracts based on approved proposals and ensuring all contractual obligations are clearly addressed and documented.
• Actively engaging with the operations and other departments in defining and documenting standard operating procedures for specific contracts as a part of the negotiation process
• Coordinating in ensuring all legal requirements are compiled with safeguarding the interest of the company.
• Finalizing contracts after including any changes required by customer and ensuring all authorized signatories sign the final draft of the contract.
• Ensuring all appropriate contract records (system files and hard copy) are maintained, updating renewals initiated well in time before the expiring of the contract.
• Preparing and compiling Sales Reports for the Management on pre-defined basis.
• Proactively working with the Finance Department to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms the customer has with the company.
• Performing any other related duties / projects assigned by the Department Manager from time
University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree.
Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within the logistics industry.
Specialist knowledge: Warehousing and Open yard facility sales.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Negotiation skills, Communication skills.
Current Location: UAE.
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE