Royal Citadel Marketing Management
Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Presenting and selling the latest solutions for clients.
- Building relationships with new clients.
- Arranging meetings with clients.
Hours & Benefits:
- Great working environment with specialized management
- Opportunity for professional growth
- A modern workplace in the center of Business Bay
- Instant training and start for newly recruited
- Visa & Health insurance
- FULL TIME from 9:00AM-6:00PM (Monday- Friday)
AED 3,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary + Commission basis
The desired candidate is a person with experience in the Sales and Marketing Industry.
- Sales and closing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Sales experience is not necessary; the company provides a training program
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
About the Company
VISION Be the go-to partner for companies, investors, and opportunities looking to boost economic and financial growth worldwide.
MISSION Provide outstanding quality services, that supports a company in achieving its goals.
To empower people with technology, resulting contented workers who provide the world's most desired client experiences.
WHY US We provide a wide-range of business opportunities in marketing and customer support.
Enhancing strategies to reach desired target markets and potential customers worldwide.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Sales Representative - F&B - Coffee
Direct Sales Agent
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)