Job description / Role
• Survival Systems International are looking for highly motivated and experienced Sales Professionals to join our successful and expanding team.
• This role will allow the opportunity to grow Business to Business Sales and develop a client portfolio including both Maritime and Offshore Energy customers.
• Our wide-ranging activities and products create a dynamic and challenging sales environment with the potential for career progression throughout our international organisation.
• To raise awareness of company products and services with prospective customers.
• To seek out potential new customers by cold calling or contacting as appropriate, to develop a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• To develop leads and opportunities to completion for the benefit of incremental sales.
• To build relationships and understanding of each potential client procurement department to ensure SSI are included on as many vendors lists as possible.
• In the event of customer dissatisfaction for any reason play an active role in conflict resolution and record/report lessons learnt.
• To build quality relationships with existing customers to ensure client retention.
• To deliver product and service presentations to new customers.
• To take an active role in the preparation of tenders for potential customers and contract renewal discussions.
• To attend industry functions and exhibitions where required, to promote the services of the company.
• To submit weekly reports to the Sales & Marketing Director highlighting opportunities and potential issues.
• Minimum of 2 years in a customer facing Sales/Business Development role.
• A proven track record of successful sales management.
• Must have a valid UAE Driving Licence
• Experience in Business to Business Sales.
• Responsibility and ownership for customer interactions and service standard
• A tenacious and detail focused mindset
• Motivational skills.
• A credible, presentable & confident salesperson.
• The ability to be a problem solver internally and externally.
About the Company
Survival Systems International, the world’s most innovative lifeboat manufacturers, has been helping maritime and offshore operators to keep people safe at sea for more than 40 years.
We provide our customers with the equipment, servicing and maintenance that enable them to carry out lifeboat training and emergency evacuations in the safest way possible.
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development - HR/Recruitment
Black Pearl Consult
Sales Support Executive