Job description / Role
Support to create the category GTN budget plan across channels and customers and coordinate
Category team to drive business results
Monitoring the category performance across channels and customers and managing the gap filling process.
- Coordinate the annual category promotional plan (mechanics and budget) across channel and customers.
- Instrumental in effective execution of the category plan across channels and customers.
- Continual evaluation of the performance of the category across channels and customers, the ROI achieved on promotional spend (pre and post evaluation)
- Review the monthly retail audit to understand the category developments.
- Support in monthly IBP process.
- Ensure the delivery of the category GTN target
- Ensure category forecast across channels and customers based on the monthly IBP.
- Monitor, analyze the gap vs monthly target and provide support plan to close the gap.
- Ensure Category POSM planning in line with the PPOS process / tool.
- Trade visits to get the Category insights.
- Ensure timely execution of all Projects against the monthly activations.
- Closely monitor trade and in-house inventory ageing.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience in a similar position within the FMCG sector
- Proven experience on the Commercial side of the business (Field Sales, Brand or Trade Marketing)
- Awareness of Key Accounts, Trade Spends.
- Analytical skills
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Financial Skills
- Shopper Marketing
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Group Sales