This position is closed or expired.
See other Support Engineer jobs in UAE
Honeywell Field Products (FPS)
Honeywell’s industry proven field instruments set the standard for performance and reliability, providing the safety, security and efficiency required by the most demanding applications. Honeywell has a track record of reducing risk, avoiding downtime and providing customers with long-term support and migration paths. Honeywell’s field instrumentation portfolio consists of a wide offering of pressure, temperature, flow, level and wireless transmitters with a cost-efficient and flexible selection of models to fit all industrial applications.
The Sales Support Engineer will support the Sales Manager and Account Managers in the coordination of sales process tasks in order to increase overall productivity of the Sales Front Office Team. The purpose of the role is to assist as instructed with customer service and to leverage systems and tools to accurately maintain customer information, opportunity status information, order status information.
- Provide technical support to customers (supporting new sales)
- Convert order confirmations into quotes
- Handle customer queries as required; provides customer assistance in tasks associated with sales process
- Support on price quotations
- Provide Channel Support & linkage (follow up to distributors requests),
- Support local Customer initiatives & internal channel team
- Manage personal time and work flow to meet established goals; manage customer relationships through excellence in customer service where necessary
Key Performance Measures
- Timing of responsiveness to customer queries and internal sales requests
- Accuracy of quotations
- Quality and timing of technical support to customers
- BSc (Hons) Engineering
- 3 years + experience within an Internal Technical Sales role
- 3 years + hands on experience gained within Field Instruments (Pressure, Flow, Temperature Transmitters & associated applications)
- Working knowledge of Honeywell FPS products and solutions would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional knowledge of internal sales process and systems required to provide outstanding customer service
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.