Job description / Role
• Works in coordination with Sales Representative in specified markets to assist achieving sales targets enabling the Sales Rep developing business relationships with direct customers (converters) as well as brand-owners/end–users.
• Work with dedicated sales Reps to achieve sales targets, through business information management and development with end users and converters
• Support dedicated Sales Reps to develop contract agreements with customer, negotiate prices and other commercial conditions
• Develop customer and industry expertise, identifying new opportunities both with existing customers as well as new ones.
• Work together to promote innovation and NPD
• Number required: 3
• Duration: permanent
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: 9 AM-6:30 PM
• Travel requirements: occasionally
• Other Benefits: visa , medical ,annual ticket
• University graduate – ideally engineering
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in sales in a similar industry
In function of the relevant Sales Ares there is a need in Business Fluent Command in English plus MIN one of the following languages required:
• German + Polish or Spanish + French + Italian; English + Dutch + Swedish/Finnish
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in required language combinations
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Collaborative working
• Ability to communicate with various levels and functions
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Age Range: 22-40
• Nationality Preference: European / arab
• Language Fluency: English Plus Spanish/Italy/Dutch/French
• Current Location: UAE DUBAI
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.