Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an International Security Manufacturer operating throughout the Middle East. Due to expansion within the region, they have an opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to work alongside the logistics teams in their Dubai office.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Preparation of Sales Quotations, Proforma Invoice and Sales Invoice.
• Preparation of PO (Purchase Order), AP Invoice ( Supplier Invoice).
• Preparation and application of shipping documents (e.g. packing list, COO – country of origin, Attestation and Legalization to concerned embassies of the consignee).
• Follow up pending and outstanding payments and pending offers or quotations.
• Receiving orders/inquiries via phone, e-mail, and skype
• Place purchase orders and confirm sale/buy prices.
• Coordinate shipments with carriers.
• Arrange equipment, loading/unloading scheduling and requirements.
• Communicate with customer on shipping schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping.
• Forecast, gather input and coordinate inventory activity data to accurately reflect product movement,
• Ensures product availability for future orders/shipments.
• Enter data starting from Sales Quotation up to Commercial Invoicing.
• Compile invoice information monthly for summary billing to certain customers.
• Track and trace shipment movements to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times
• Degree educated from a recognised University
• Fluency in English with Arabic a plus
• Must have sales support and invoicing experience
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English
• Shipping experience is necessary with an understanding of logistics
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.