Job description / Role
NSI Talent is currently seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to own a complete re-architecture of our very own target-recruit solution. This is an individual role focused on improving user-experience for our recruitment consultants across London & Dubai. The role has the flexibility to be based in either of the two cities. We estimate this to be a 3-month project, paying a competitive daily rate.
Salesforce Technical Architect
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Salesforce Technical Architect, are to:
• Collaborate with leadership to understand what changes need to be made to the system
• Work with leadership to manage project priorities deadlines and deliverables;
• Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features;
• Develop applications and services by using the latest tools and technologies;
• Perform unit and integration testing Conduct functional and non-functional testing;
• Troubleshoot and debug applications;
• Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features;
• Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code;
• Help to shape the vision for leadership, taking into account impacts, dependencies, and opportunities to collaborate with other teams and groups;
• Develop effective relationships & communicate with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and across related teams;
• Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions;
• Anticipate and address technical and organizational obstacles affecting new designs;
• Provide guidance and mentoring for technical design and architecture decisions within the leadership and operations team;
• Responsible as the Technical design authority, road mapping projects from a coding perspective, liaising with project stakeholders, gathering requirements, and converting those to efficient and live solutions;
• Involves designing and solutioning the Salesforce Security model, Integration Patterns, and designing on the UI with Salesforce and Custom components using Design patterns;
• Provide technical analysis, technical solution design, and product function expertise to the business, implementing the solutions;
• Directly involved in managing and monitoring the releases of various Salesforce applications aligning with Organization's release process and planning based on the governor limits;
• Perform code reviews and ensure development adheres to standards.
WHO YOU ARE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience;
• At least 5 years of experience working with customer data, ideally integrated into a Salesforce CRM system;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with the following:
• Lightning component development;
• Lightning design system framework;
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model;
• Experience in Agile development methodologies;
• Strong knowledge of customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Lightning Components Apex Data Loader, etc.;
• Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API (Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.);
• Experience implementing Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications;
• In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce SDK based Mobile solutions (Apps).
• Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
• Preferred experience with Sales and Service cloud;
• Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.