Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a SalesForce Developer who will be responsible for System Implementation and Customization for our client in the UAE.
This position is a long-term contract role with a duration of 12 months and renewable.
• Be responsible for Salesforce technical delivery, including system development and customization, system testing, documentation and deployment activities
• Understand business requirements and user stories and translate them into the technical design in a Salesforce environment
• Develop high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex (Triggers and Classes) Process Builder, Roles & Profiles, Permission Sets and Assignment Rules
• Create and maintain Custom Objects, Reports & Dashboards and Workflow rules
• Code with best practices, VisualForce, Lightning Components, SOQL, SOSL and Salesforce APIs.
• Implement tool changes within the Salesforce stack
• Identify and troubleshoot bugs in the system and create solutions in a timely manner
• Work to continually improve company processes, tools and standards
• BA or BS in Business or Management Information Systems preferred
• Active Salesforce certifications
• Minim 3 years of professional experience in Developing Salesforce Applications - Apex, Visualforce, Unit Test and other
• Hand-on experience with Lightning Framework
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience with packaged applications, including Salesforce, Microsoft, Siebel, SAP, or similar enterprise-level applications
• At least 3 years of experience with full lifecycle implementation of Salesforce
• Knowledge of new deployment tools for Salesforce developers
• Experience with requirements understanding and translating them into the technical design for Salesforce
• Experience with system configuration, designing a scalable solution to meet the business needs.
• Experience with change management and scope control - impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand the status and identify potential risk situations
• Preference will be given to candidates available immediately or maximum within 30 days after accepting the offer
• We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
• We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the role a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps
About the Company
Setting up shop in the UAE is a good move. Edari makes it so much easier.
Edari combines international experience with local roots to help SME's, start-ups and freelancers succeed in the UAE. We offer an impressive suite of services that makes establishing yourself in the region faster, easier and more profitable. Edari brings corporate efficiency, local connections and economies of scale to the independent business.
"You do your thing. We'll do everything else..."
You're considering doing business in the UAE. You may already be here. You know this market has a bright future, huge potential and a dynamic business environment. You can spend valuable time setting up your own local company or shopping around for individual services in the UAE. Or, you can concentrate on your business and let us take care of the details.
Software Developer (POS)
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Admin / Office Manager
HR Source Consulting
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE