Job description / Role
You'll work as a Salesforce Functional Specialist who will communicate with stakeholders and use your ability to translate technical requirements.
You'll join a leading salesforce consultancy. You'll be working with onsite with clients that are developing and building their salesforce platforms.
* Liaise between stakeholders and implementations team reporting on the implementation status
* Provide coaching and consulting around Salesforce best practices
* Collaborating with stakeholders to iterate, build, and improve existing process
* Support and document third-party entities with changes of configuration
* Ability to develop your communication skill with various stakeholders
* Develop and implement Salesforce in several different environments
* Further your experience within consultancy
* At least 4 years of experience with implementations
* Advanced Salesforce and Sitecore experience and knowledge of configurations and their cloud solutions
* A CRM background with expertise in process design and implementation
* Experience of CRM software's (Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, Siebel or Clarify)
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.