Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a leading food manufacturer and distributor who are looking for a SAP Business Partner to lead the implementation of supply chain modules such as Demand Planning, Production Planning, Material Management (MM) Warehouse Management (WMS).
• As SAP Business Partner you will work primarily on the Supply Chain Function and execute and lead several SAP modules.
• You will support, implement and execute SAP Systems & Projects, SAP BI/BW and MS Power BI.
• You will provide service to the ERP and third-party applications users across the Company.
• You’ll document IT/ ERP related business requirements, validate these with the businesses and prioritize based on input.
• Manage on-going communication on large projects’ status and escalate issues to senior management as required.
• A focus will also he on the importance of managing change from IT and Business perspectives, and guides the development of relevant processes and tools, to ensure effective change management.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum 10 years of relevant experience on SAP, including implementation experience of Supply Chain Modules (SCM) Modules.
• Preferred Relevant certification in Advanced Program/Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Experience in Master Data Cleansing.
• In-depth knowledge of SAP PP and working knowledge of MM and Demand Planning.
• Experience of business partnering with supply chain teams
• Experience of working in the manufacturing sector
• Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering discipline or equivalent
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Local Product Manager SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP Middle East & North Africa
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Business Analyst
SAP FI/CO Expert