Job description / Role
Project scope: migration of Dubai, Oman and Saudi Arabia to S/4 HANA and deployment of SD module
• Provide assistance for the preliminary business analysis.
• Schedule the project deadlines.
• Coordinate the communication between the Corporate team and the business counterpart.
• Ensure that all parties perform all preparatory tasks.
• Manage major unforeseen events.
• Set up periodical meetings.
• Provide documentation.
• Between 3 to 5 years experience in project management of finance ERP migration in multinational environments
• Knowledge of SAP modules (such as Finance...) a plus
• Experience with Business Intelligence a plus
• Ability to work in challenging environments.
• Fluent English (French/Arabic a plus)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Effective organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills, ability to interact appropriately with project stakeholders
• Ability to build/maintain good understanding & trust with internal clients and interact with all levels of the organization
• Knowledge/Certification of PMP and SAP a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field
About the Company
2017 Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2017 revenue: €3,472m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe indexes
- NO. 1 worldwide in street furniture (559,070 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 220 airports and 260 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (354,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in Europe for billboards (169,860 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (721,130 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (219,310 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (70,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (29,820 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,230 advertising panels)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,117,890 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,280 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 410 million people
- 13,030 employees