Job description / Role
On behalf our client, we are recruiting for a Satellite Superintendent role.
Job Title: Satellite Superintendent
Business/Department: Production - Offshore
Reporting To: Offshore Installation Manager
• Responsible for the safe and efficient production and operation of process equipment, and intervention visits on the outlying field assets Normally Unmanned Installations (NUI’s).
• All of which have production separation systems and some are also equipped with additional equipment such as gas generators and gas compressors.
• The incumbent must ensure the Health, Safety & Welfare of all employees and contractors working under their control and ensure continued integrity and efficiency of plant equipment.
• They must ensure all work is carried out in conformance with the integrated plan and in accordance with the safety standards and relevant standard operating procedures.
• Completion of Secondary (10 years) education followed by 3 years.
• Diploma or apprenticeship in Production, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or equivalent (equivalent to UK NVQ, HNC or preferably Bachelor’s Degree)
• Minimum 5 years' oil & gas field experience in Maintenance or Operations (of which 3 years spent in a supervisory position).
• Thorough understanding of Operations Safety Case requirements, statutory requirements and safe systems of work including the Permit To Work (PTW), isolation procedures and risk assessment.
Other Competencies / Skills / Others:
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office / Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (ideally Oracle Enterprise Asset Management).
Kindly note that the candidates will be shortlisted based on relevant knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications applicable for the position. Kindly ensure to apply for this role with the following information:
• Date of Birth,
• Current Base / Location,
• Notice Period / Availability,
• Current / Latest Monthly Salary
• Total Monthly Salary Expectations.
• Rotation Flights
• Medical Insurance for employee
• Discretionary Bonus Payment
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Superintendent - 28/28
Swisslinx Middle East
Sr. Engineer - Well Completions & Drilling Operations
|Abu Dhabi||31 Aug|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|