Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Develops, implements, and provides planning/scheduling function on one or more larger projects. The Schedule Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional with solid experience, technical expertise, and familiarity with company policies and procedures to complete complicated tasks independently.
• Assist in the review of the Contractor’s programmes and its associated documents and provide the feedback.
• Review of Contractor’s reports, analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts status against an established baseline schedule and provide the feedback.
• Assist in the assessment of the impact(s) of design or construction changes, schedule slippages and contractor EOT’s.
• Reports status of schedule to appropriate project and Company management as well to the client as per the project requirements.
• Draft letters to the Contractor as per the project requirements.
• Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships.
• Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
• Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
• Accumulates historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• University Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field.
• Minimum 10 years experience which should include working in an engineering consulting firm. Work experience in Dubai is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and present reports in a clear and organized manner.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office and various Project Controls software.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Planning Engineer Acting Senior Planning Engineer
Planning and Scheduling Engineer