Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking scheduling manager to join our established and growing team in UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and recovery plan development activities.
• Scheduling activities for large projects.
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, evaluating and providing innovative solutions to planning and scheduling problems.
• Providing general non-routine scheduling guidance to projects.
• Developing the overall P6 schedule in line with a WBS that reflects both the delivery and the contract strategy.
• Preparing and submitting the programme master schedule.
• Preparing plan for the works (design, procurement, construction, test commission and into use) which guides the consultants and contractors and provides both the PMCM and the client with key decision dates.
• This include all client activities related to direct purchase, design or other consultancy activities.
• Maintaining and updating the schedule in line with contractors’ updates and contract changes.
• Working with the project management and site construction team ensuring that the operational constraints, logistics and phasing considerations are reflected in the master schedule.
• Providing schedule input to the procurement documentation.
• Managing the technical input to tender preparation and evaluation.
• Preparing ‘what if’ schedules to support VM/VE proposals.
• Providing period progress updates.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Planning Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Forensic Planning Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Project Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)