Job description / Role
We are seeking an Operations Manager who will oversee all facilities, IT, security, administration and compliance issues across the school.
• Reporting directly to the Principal, the Operations Manager will ensure that all external contractors are well managed and supported, while conforming to all relevant compliance issues.
• They will also oversee procurement and the sourcing of staff accommodation.
• Alongside these responsibilities, they will also support the Principal in recruiting for non-teaching positions and preparing for appropriate areas of inspection and evaluation visits.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Facilities and Projects team at Taaleem Central Office in ensuring the highest quality operational support across the group.
• Bachelor Degree or Industry Related qualification at similar level.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role (e.g. facilities, procurement) ideally in an Educational Institution or related service provider Industry.
What we offer:
• Attractive tax-free salary
• Medical insurance
• Free child places within selected schools
• Annual flight allowance
• High quality accommodation or allowance
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow