Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
As Chalhoub Group are on an exciting journey of transformation, finding the right global talent and leadership to support the next Group chapter has never been as important. We are creating an in inhouse executive search team and we are therefore looking for a true business partner. We are looking for a Search Consultant to lead and manage stakeholder relationships and use a consultative approach to provide expert recruitment whilst proactively building talent pipelines to feed into strategic hiring plans.
As our Search Consultant, you will completely embed yourself in the business. You will work in close collaboration with the highest level of the organisation to identify and engage with the senior leaders of tomorrow on a regional and international level. This is a key role to support the Group in becoming a more agile workforce, digitally minded organization which is people centric and customer focused.
What you will be doing
- Partner with senior business stakeholders owning the full recruiting cycle for leadership hiring.
- Create customized search strategies, build pipelines, and source executive candidates for open and future roles
- Lead and drive the end-to-end selection process and make hiring decisions together with Senior Management. You will feel comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders and being their sparring partner in all aspects related to recruiting, also not afraid to challenge decisions
- Build, Maintain and Engage a prospective network of executive-level candidate pools
- Attend market conferences to increase network coverage and build pipelines
- Build an exceptional candidate-centric recruitment process and continuously optimize the process
- Demonstrate ability to influence senior management and gain alignment on candidate calibration. Can source, network and close top, executive level talent
- Provide guidance, training, expertise, and resources on strategic sourcing and recruiting tactics to the recruiting team
- Engage in various projects together with the team to raise the bar of Executive Talent Acquisition
- Highlights trends and themes discovered by working with clients, talking to candidates and staying on top of market trends
- Collaborate to identify key metrics to measure ROI, influence future decisions and resource allocation; leverage these metrics to monitor and ensure customer and candidate satisfaction
- Gain a strong knowledge of Chalhoub's markets and plans to understand current and future executive hiring.
- Minimum 10 years' recruitment experience with 5 of those from an executive search background
- Strong knowledge of luxury retail in the GCC (fashion/beauty only)
- Experience of recruiting on an international level with a strong talent network
- An innovative approach to your recruitment strategies
- Experience of business partnering ideally within Marketing divisions displaying strong knowledge of all functions within
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence and positive intent
- Be people-oriented, highly motivated and results drive
- Experience with hiring within high growth, innovative retail environments
- Experience delivering against specific diversity & inclusion agendas and helping to create progressive search strategies to support them.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.