Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a reliable, responsible PA to support our CEO & senior managers to provide timely, high-quality assistance in all administrative and clerical capacities to top-level executives within our company.
• The ideal candidate will be impeccably skilled and organized.
• To be successful, candidates should be self-motivated and proactive, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have exceptional communication skills.
• Previous experience as an executive assistant is strongly preferred, but all applicants must be very familiar with office management technologies, including the Microsoft Office suite.
• Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is able to anticipate and address the needs of senior leadership and perform all administrative tasks necessary to ensure our company’s workflow runs at maximum efficiency.
• Assist the company CEO at all levels (both official and other personal concerns)
• Liaise between executives and CEO
• Generate regular reports and update databases
• Great with accounting practices as there will be a number of financial transactions required supporting the business in a number of areas.
• Make and confirm all travel arrangements
• Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism
• Respond in a timely fashion to CEO/managers’ requests
• Facilitate communication within the company to maximize workflow
• Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in running the office
• Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise
• High school degree minimum; additional degrees or certifications a plus
• Successful work experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant or similar role
• Strong working knowledge of office procedures and protocols
• Proficiency with computer systems, including experience with office management systems, ERPs, and Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with cloud systems and calendaring software
• Comfortable using all necessary office equipment, including printers and fax machines
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Commitment to discretion and confidentiality concerning sensitive company information
• Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.