Job description / Role
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Arrange new meetings and appointments whenever require
- Prepare Packing List, LPO, Quotations, Contracts as and when required
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Should be aware of Visa and work permit related function (Jafza/Dubai/Sharjah)
- Handling insurance requirements, claims, settlements (All company insurance such as PAR, Motorfleet, WMC, Group Insurance, etc.)
- Maintaining employee records (staff leave salary, airfare, memos, attendance etc)
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant for at least 2-3 years
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Flexible, proactive and team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
About the Company
Paper Chase International was founded in 1982 with its headquarters located in Jebel Ali Free Zone ,Dubai, UAE.We have grown since then to be the largest waste paper collectors and distributors in the Middle East. We have established 5 Major plants in the Middle East currently and expertise in a wide range of recovered paper grades with more than 25 Years in the business
Since its inception, Paper Chase International has committed to provide strict adherence on supplying quality materials, timely loading and offering fair and reasonable prices making us now the most preferred supplier of recovered fibre globally and currently serving customers in India, China, Korea, Indonesia and other Asian countries.