Job description / Role
Etisalat we believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career at Etisalat. In your association with Etisalat, you will gain best in class experience in telecommunications business and you will become part of a winning team dedicated to help you develop, learn and grow.
As a business, and as a winning team, we're amazingly diverse. But we have all got a few things in common.
• We're ambitious
• We're open minded.
• We're dynamic.
• We respect our customer's needs.
• We enjoy working together.
• We embrace new technologies.
• And we're excited about the future.
With us, you are encouraged to be creative, think way outside the box, and work with some of the industry's most innovative minds on high impact assignments. This will build a healthy culture of employee engagement and ultimately lead to engaged customers. We currently have an opportunity for a junior professional with our Carrier & Wholesale Department, based in Dubai.
In this role, the incumbent would be entrusted to:
• Provides Project management and administrative support to the respective superior/ section to enhance productivity
• Organizes and coordinates sections projects, tasks and responsibilities internally and external departments for all projects, monitor development and time line, and reports all projects progress.
• Follow all internal activity across different section within the VP structure.
• Run business skills, management, budgeting and analysis in all projects and should be excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks a problem solving capable.
• Run business intelligence about carriers and competitors to find differentiation and latest move in the market.
• Prepare business insights to enable 'Fact-Based' decision making by deploying functional & analytical skills translating business intelligence into business actions for ROI maximization.
• Cater to all business report to and facilitate the business intelligence for all C&WS products and services with all concerns, and coordinate with external business intelligence companies and internal one with other department to get the required resources.
• Report on business indicators and KPIs such as product & campaign performance, segment profitability and usage trends.
• Own and maintain the Business Intelligence roadmap and implementation plan for proactive BI capabilities
Formal Education Required:
• Bachelor or equivalent in business administration or Information Technology management, or related discipline.
Years & Field of Experience required:
• Ideally you would have 1-2 years practical experience in project management and business intelligence.
• Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East