Job description / Role
• You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing security policies
• You will be expected to meet business goals of large & complex applications hosted on various infrastructures.
• Help enforce Secure Coding Practices through Static code analysis and/or reviews
• Ability to run penetration testing on APIs, web apps for security vulnerabilities
• Ability to integrate with pipelines to run these tests as part of the CI/CD processes
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
• Provide engineering solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Ability to configure and execute static code analysis locally to identify potential security vulnerabilities
About the Company
RS Executive is a trusted provider of executive search, headhunting and bespoke recruitment solutions.
Headquarters in Dubai, strong local knowledge and extensive regional network combined with global reach, makes us the recruiter of choice.
We work with highly successful leaders with demonstrable achievements, who can drive your business forward and help you gain an edge against competitors in an increasingly competitive world. These individuals are in the top percentile within their field, can add instant value and be instrumental to the growth and success of your organisation.
We provide confidential, practical and informed advice to both the clients and candidates that we represent. By listening to their needs, researching, then providing fast and effective solutions we build long-term partnerships with these professionals.
We exclusively recruit for C-Suite, strategic leadership and management roles across all functions of a business.
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Development & Sales
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain & Logistics