Job description / Role
We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets, and personnel.
• You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
• Protecting the company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
• Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
• The goal is to detect, deter, observe, and report.
• Protect the company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
• Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
• Apprehend criminals and evict violators
• Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
• Report in detail any suspicious incidents
• Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
• Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
• Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
• Perform first aid or CPR
• Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
• Trained security officer with a diploma
• Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
• Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
• Surveillance skills and detail orientation
• Integrity and professionalism
• High school degree
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.