Job description / Role
• Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
• Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
• Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
• Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
• Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
• Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
• Manage preventative maintenance of physical devices and train staff on emergency response
• Coordinate with Government agencies at site level
• Experience in investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a retail, ecommerce, Warehouse and manufacturing industry.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
• Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
• Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
• Strong business ethics, integrity and discretion
• Travel between Emirates/sites will be required, driving license & transport is essential
• Experience in the military or law enforcement is preferred, as well as retail or logistics security management experience.
• Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of verbal & written Urdu, Hindi, Malyalam, Tamil & Tagalog language. Industry licensed (e.g. SIRA, SIA etc.)
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.