Job description / Role
- Outline guidelines and policies for smooth & efficient functioning of the department
- Manage/Supervise the Security team operations and transportation network
- Recommend promotions/allowances for management approval
- Develop control reports and measurements for performance of Security Staff
- Oversee existing business clients and source new clients
- Liaising with the Marketing depth for any new business requirements
- Look after and manage Security staff training requirement
- Action on disciplinary memos/warning letters of Security Staff
- Look into Site incident reports and advise GM on investigation and action taken
- Handle all Customer complaints and solve them.
- Look after the one-off requirements/arrangements.
- Ensure prior DPS/Municipality etc permission is obtained before taking One Offs
- Ensure Work orders are signed after completion and given for invoicing on time
- Ensure a proper Risk assessment of site is done before commencing work
- Manage & approve leave of security staff
- Advise HR/PRO/Finance on absconders
- Plan, manage & approve leave of Security Staff
- Advise HR Executive/Finance/PRO on cancellations/resign/termination
- Ensure completion of Security staff attendance on time & minimise idle time
- Liaison with the Client & Finance on Outstanding payments
- You will be heading the division sales, day to day security operations consisting of a team of Operations Manager plus Supervisors and 600 Security Staff.
AED 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company car with fuel and maintenance + Yearly Air Ticket for 2 family members+ Yearly bonus
- Graduate with experience in the Security industry – minimum 10 years overall and 3 years in the same role
- Preferably should have served in the Army or Navy
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Reporting to the General Manager
- UAE Driving License a must
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Regional Security Manager and Global Physical Security Operations
Physical Security Senior Specialist
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Security Manager - State of the Art Building
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Safety and Security Officer