Job description / Role
Supervise the implementation of strategic plans for the department and development programs for their human potential and projects, which lead to raising the performance of the department and achieving RTA vision and strategic objectives, and contribute to the development of plans and mechanisms for security planning, development and corporate performance in line with international standards and best practices to achieve department objectives.
• Prepare and develop Security and Monitoring department strategy in line with RTA objectives and strategic goals and the best global practices and supervise the implementation.
• Follow up the related indicators and projects emanating from the information security strategy in RTA and develop the necessary corrective plans in cooperation with the concerned Sections / departments.
• Supervise the preparation and development of general framework of corporate security governance, related regulations, policies and standards in cooperation with all agencies and sectors, and audit the extent of compliance with their application and related performance indicators.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management from a recognized university.
• 7 years of working experience in the field of corporate security
• Experience in crime prevention and security prevention
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.