Job description / Role
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish chain of command and responsibility, the Supervisor shall be held directly responsible to the Director of Security.
- Perform duties according to the Duty Roster prepared by the Director of Security or in his absence, the Senior Security Supervisor.
- Adopt "Service Oriented" approach in discharging of duties in order to function harmoniously with the concept of the Hotel as a place of Hospitality:
- Be held accountable for the overall performance of the on duty security personnel and all security related matters.
- Exercise flexibility to maintain a balance between effectiveness and unconstructiveness.
- Promote the "gentleman" rather than "officer" image for the security service.
- Act for and on behalf of the Hotelkeeper on security matters.
- Protect the safety of guests, staff, their properties and those belonging to the Hotel assets.
- Assist other Department in rendering services to the customers to maintain or enhance the services provided other than primary security duties.
- Act as a host of the hotel by personally welcoming arriving guests and bidding farewell to departing guests.
- Greet guests and offer assistance.
- To lead guests whenever possible if they are uncertain of the location within the Hotel premises.
- To inform and sell other hotel facilities to all visitors of the Hotel.
- Training of new Security Officers to impart job knowledge and skills,
- Update regular SOP exams.
- Inspecting and briefing his/her charges before the deployment to ensure that they are neat and tidy in appearance.
- Enforce discipline and report, warn or counsel on incidents of indiscipline observed as appropriately
- Are physically and mentally fit i.e. any officer who is found to be incapable by reason of sickness or intoxication through the influence of liquor or drugs or not in the right frame of mind, shall be referred to the Company appointed Clinic for an examination and struck off the Duty Roster.
- Clearly and fully understand the instruction and information delivered at the briefing.
- Conduct regular checks on all "field" officers to assure that they are alert and discharging their duties efficiently and effectively. For this purpose, he shall, unless otherwise actively engaged, perform at least two (2) patrols of the whole building during his tour of duty.
- Conducting investigations and putting up the accompanying investigation papers and reports into cases which occur within the Hotel involving:
- Criminal acts, losses or accidents caused to lives and properties.
- Staff misconduct.
- Cases affecting guests or staff that may be of interest to the Management.
- Security Supervisor must have a minimum of 5 years Security experience in luxury hotel
- Minimum education of high school diploma.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.