Job description / Role
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
The place to savour life! At Mövenpick, we believe indulgence isn't a privilege - it's a crucial ingredient in our recipe for happiness. Savouring life's natural pleasures brings fulfilment, appreciation and positivity. When you smile at life, life smiles back.
We are looking for a Heartist who can lead our team in creating a safe and secure environment for hotel guests and Heartists, can quickly spread a culture that indicates exceptional service, and one who is eager to show the ability to deliver extraordinary levels of safety and security to ensure Movenpick Jumeirah Beach is the best place to work for all of our Heartists!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Security, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Security Manager in overseeing the team and overall operations of the hotel
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the hotel guests, Heartists and the property
- Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers
- Submit / Check reports of recorded observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities for the property
- Conduct regular floor patrols and crowd control
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Assists the implementation of policies and procedures related to fire, life and safety
- Carries out any other tasks at Security as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years in the role from an International hotel chain experience
- SIRA certified and proficient in Dubai safety and security laws
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and other related systems
- Communicates well in verbal and written English
Your team and working environment:
- Tight-knit, inclusive, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
- Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervision
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BeLimitless
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.