Job description / Role
As a Security Supervisor you are responsible to protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets.
• Assign duties as per the instructions of Security Manager
• Coordinate with the local police, CID office as the need arises
• Check the property on a daily basis for any damage or any incidents
• Guard entrance and exits, do patrolling in the hotel premises
• Monitor designated areas on the CCTV
• Ensure that Fire exit doors are kept free of blockage at all times and ensure that fire and safety equipment's are in their right places.
• Must possess DPS qualifications
• Good and effective communication skills
• Trustworthy, flexible at work, customer service oriented
• Must have 2 to 3 years as security in the hotel
• Must be Arabic speaker
• At least High School Graduate
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.
Security Manager - FM Company
BAC Middle East
Security Manager - State of the Art Building
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar