Job description / Role
A well-established U.K. Curriculum School in Dubai is looking for a dynamic and experienced SENDCO who can lead the department.
• Should be able to identify children with special educational needs, coordinate provision for them, liaise with parents of children with SEN, other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists, external agencies and ensure that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date.
• Should be qualified with a degree in Special Education Needs.
• Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Has led teams in Inclusion (SEND /Gifted and Talented).
• Should be experienced in providing specialised education support to students with SEND at the early years, primary and secondary level.
• Should be efficient in preparation and execution of IEP’s and behaviour modification programs.
About the Company
Pristine Private School (PPS) adheres to the guidelines laid out by the British National Curriculum and nurtures students from Foundation Stage to A-Levels. PPS was established in 1992 and is situated on an approximately 100,000 sqft campus in the Al Nahda 2 area of Dubai.
PPS provides a challenging and supportive environment serving students of multi cultural and diverse backgrounds. It is a learning community which offers first class academic programs and a comprehensive array of sporting, cultural and performing arts activities.
Our purpose built school campus consists of spacious class rooms, science and computers laboratories, rich libraries, a fully equipped clinic, art studios, a multi-purpose auditorium, several outdoor play areas, a swimming pool and a fully equipped sports ground.