Job description / Role
• Develops 3D models from 2D CAD drawings and sketch designs.
• Models surrounding realm and foliage elements.
• Builds a central 3D elements library and standardize the modeling/rendering workflow to ensure efficiency.
• Understands the engineering drawings, and extracts relevant information needed for 3D model creation.
• Produces high quality renders and stills to present the engineering design in best possible way.
• Applies materials, textures, cameras and lights to the model to reflect the elements design in accurate presentation.
• Undertakes advanced image editing tasks and applying filters to finish and produce models in various print or screen formats.
• Creates animations and fly-through videos for the created models. Apply video editing and effects as needed.
• Edits raster image, and illustration of vector graphics needed for presentation purposes.
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, related discipline.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• At least 8 years experience in 3D modeling and animation.
• At least 3 years experience in roads & infrastructure modeling.
• Avid user of 3D modeling software (with focus on Autodesk suite products) such as 3Ds Max, Sketch up.
• Avid user of image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Excellent user of vector graphics SW like Adobe Illustrator.
• Proficient in reviewing and understanding engineering drawings and data.
• Understands different graphic file formats and specifications.
• Can produce high quality videos and animations as needed.
• Creative and artistic.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.