Job description / Role
Our Architectural & Engineering Consultancy requires Senior 3D visualizer to be based in their Dubai office, highly committed, responsible and creative individual, have excellent interpersonal skills and work well under pressure, have the ability to develop high-end 3d rendering for various designs like interior, landscape, and architecture.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Produce high-quality atmospheric visualizations for competition and client presentations
- Modeling and Rendering using appropriate software applications
- Work closely with the designers to develop the concept
- Work with both "still" representations and animations
- Have sufficient knowledge and understanding to Design workflow
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, accuracy confidence in their work.
- Be reliable, able to follow through and complete tasks under tight deadlines and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Degree in Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in Design Visualizations
- Proven working experience in a design/ architectural practice or visualization studio
- Excellent knowledge of materials and setting up cameras and lighting in the 3D scene
- Understanding of color, composition, and lighting in imagery
- Solid understanding of 3D Studio Max and highly skilled in Photoshop
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Good- hand sketching skills would be desirable
- Knowledge of lighting and render settings of v-ray or Corona
- Experience in real-time renderers like unreal, inscape is a plus
- Takes the initiative to experiment with new software and industry trends
About the Company
Established in 2015 ZAD Studio is an Architecture, Landscape and Interior Architecture Design studio based in downtown Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Interior Designer - Commercial Office experience
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Senior Interior Designer
Menasa & Partners
Head of Interior Design
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)