Job description / Role
A global leader in the Software, Analytics and Big Data arena is currently looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager focused on the Security & Defense sector across Kuwait, Oman, or the UAE. The role focuses on selling complex software solutions and services to this target segment.
In addition to a competitive tax-free salary the position also offers a clear career development path.
The ideal candidate:
- Responsible for selling the company's business solutions and services to a country’s national/federal government or sub-contractors. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within (Kuwait, Oman, UAE).
- Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Represents the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization. While responsible for meeting assigned quota, typically not measured on sales volume alone. Account penetration, balanced sales growth and customer service/relationships are important performance measures.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of public sector (security & defense) services and business solutions selling; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a Plus.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Accounts Payable Accountant
TGC Consulting Middle East
TGC Consulting Middle East