Job description / Role
Our client, a prominent worldwide Financial Services provider to B2B clients with an office here in Dubai are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their organisation.
- Manage the assigned portfolio of clients reaching profitability and retention targets and increasing customer satisfaction being client’s advocate inside the business
- Identify cross- and up-selling opportunities
- Prepare and execute renewal strategy in partnership with commercial underwriting
- Allocate and communicate risk underwriting actions; escalate where necessary
- Service customers based on guidelines
- Interact closely with other core functions (i.e. Risk, Claims)
- Support commercial underwriting standards to ensure profitability and quality of customer portfolio
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Fixed bonus upon achievement of 100% target
- Arabic speaking is a must
- Locally based with knowledge of the UAE market
- 3-5 years experience in Account Management role within Financial Services
- B2B experience
Please note that only Arabic speaking candidates will be considered and must have experience in a Financial Services B2B Account Management role
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)