Job description / Role
Position : Senior Accountant Job Post/Chief Accountant
Office : INC System Integration DMCC
Location : United Arab Emirates – Dubai
Address : JLT, Cluster N, JBC 4 Tower, Office 3206
Salary Range : Negotiable
INC System Integrations DMCC is a subsidiary of INC Technologies KSCC (Kuwait Based) and we mainly supply functional and cost-effective media Broadcast technological solutions locally and regionally. Our experiences offer project management, systems engineering, software configuration, equipment sourcing and system installation in many countries.
• The person we seek should have an experienced background to oversee General Accounting Operations by controlling and validating Financial Transactions that would fit our organization in more than one aspect.
• He / She should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment in which pressure and challenges are to be considered as part of their professional growth and not foreseen as a hinder of their abilities.
• He / She must have high communication skills as its an integral part of their daily job whether with Coworkers or external Parties whether verbally or electronically.
• He / She is expected to have Analytical Skills to think out of the box and seek to find solutions or willing to further develop and learn throughout their experience within our group. As learning is an ongoing, non-stoppable phase.
• To be a team player always- to support and control all uprising issues faced within his /her department
• To be efficient and Accurate in all presented Financial information
• He / She should have the ability to prioritize in a multiple tasking environment.
• Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status of the company on Monthly Basis.
• Responsible for recording all Financial transactions & Maintaining proper company accounts.
• Ability to Deal with multiple banks and managing all Company Financial transactions including Bank Guarantees / Letter of Credits and resolving any uprising issue.
• Preparing Monthly Management Project Reports.
• To prepare Monthly Cashflow projections.
• Preparing and recording Company assets and liability by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Purchase Invoices - Proper booking & recording with all supporting documents
• Handling Vendor Payments & Communication with reconciling Accounts.
• Sales Invoices - Generation in Compliance with the Client contract / engagement & to record with all the supporting documents - Revenue recognition and to follow up on periodic time frame on company receivables.
• To Record, maintain & verify all Intracompany accounts.
• Prepare End of Month Financial Reports
• Prepare quarterly VAT Filing returns, with all the supporting schedules and any documentation/responses as may be required by Tax Authorities & in compliance with all VAT Legislations.
• Payroll - Uploading and Coordinating with HR for all related issues
• To prepare, coordinate and Conduct the End of Year Audit & provide all Audit Requirements & Reports
• ERP Skills - Hands-on experience with AX Dynamics
• Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Package (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
• English – Fluent – Reading / Writing (Any Additional Language is a Bonus)
About the Company
INC System Integrations, a subsidiary company of INC Technologies, is a system integrator supplying functional and cost-effective media technology solutions. Our experience in every aspect of systems activity includes the management of complete turnkey projects and a wide range of dedicated broadcast products.
We offer project management, systems engineering, software configuration, equipment sourcing and system installation. At INC, we bring that little bit extra to the business of systems integration, this applies to every project we undertake, irrespective of the size or the complexity of the job, and has been an essential factor in our steady and continuous growth.
We connect our client’s needs and our supplier’s strengths to provide optimal solutions crafted for the challenge of each project. We are focused on new technology to ensure our clients are the first to capitalize on emerging technologies and the first to profit from them.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company