Job description / Role
The role would include assisting the Accounts Department on key assignments and include without limitation:
• Preparing financial statements including P&L and Balance Sheet
• Preparing monthly Cash-flow Statement and monitoring cash-flows
• Managing procurement and interacting with vendor
• MIS – Operations & Financials
• Inventory Management
• Purchase Bills & LPOs
• Salary Payroll and Leave Management
• ERP Data Entry & Management
• Real Estate including Commercial, Residential, and Hospitality
• Equity-stake in Industries such as Financial Institutions
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5-10 years of experience in a group of company (real estate, hospitality, construction and venture capital.
• Mid Level
• Strong analytical skills
• With expertise in MIS
• Ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and accounting software systems.
About the Company
Kay Invest is a UAE based investment company established in 1997 with a diverse range of activities such as in Finance, Properties and General Trading.
With a robust financial background, KAY Invest prides itself with innovative perspective towards strategic investment in the emerging markets of financial services, real estate development, capital markets and general trading. We uphold a dynamic and aggressive approach to take on even bigger and bolder challenges in our ongoing developments and projects with more in the pipeline.
The core business organization of KAY Invest is firmly rooted in its corporate values of integrity, competence, respect and commitment to Value Creation Initiatives.
Led by a strong management, KAY Invest is poised to rise to be a dominant and dynamic investment company in the region.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center
|Abu Dhabi||12 May|
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|