Job description / Role
We are a Training Center based in Dubai, urgently in need of a experienced and active Senior accountant:
- Reviewing and analyzing reports, summarizing information, Identifying trends
- Monitoring, recording and approve all payments, prepayment schedules and ensuing accounts are adequately funded.
- Ensure smooth running accounts operations.
- Making sure that month end accounts are reconciled, payment certificates are received and to ensure the accuracy and completeness of documents received (invoices, delivery notes, LPOs, etc.)
- prepare and process disbursement and records all employee payments - payroll, compensation and allowance according to company's policies.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior Accountant in the UAE
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (ERP, Oracle, ZOHO Books)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferably with Valid UAE Driving License
- Can join immediately
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.